We want you all to have fun and feel relaxed here, but for everybody's benefit please follow these simple and common sense forum rules:
1. Be considerate to all forum members and treat them the way you would prefer to be treated. This doesn't mean you can't have debates or even arguments but try to keep them civil or the mods may need to get involved.
2. The forum language is English because the admins and the majority of our users speak, read and write English. Please only post in other languages in PM. Please note: text speak is NOT considered English.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed. Any post considered Spam will be fried and eaten.
4. Please do not post thread text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary. SEE WHAT I MEAN? THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING TO MOST PEOPLE.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Using red text is utterly forbidden except for moderators and administrators. Only we can make it look cool.
7. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against any forum member, especially staff, will not be tolerated.
8. Although swearing is not banned here, try to keep your language civil and polite. Excessive swearing will result in moderation or worse.
9. No hacking, no torrents, no illegal downloads, no software piracy.
10. If you admit to using exploits or cheats in these forums, you will at best be severely moderated or more likely instantly banned.
11. Do not post illegal or inappropriate material or you will be banned without appeal and reported to the relevant authorities.
12. Admins have the final say on any subject and reserve the right to change their mind at any time.
13. I just like the number thirteen.
14. If you see any of the above rules being broken or anything that you simply feel is against the tone and personality of this forum report it. If in doubt, report it - we would far rather have minor matters brought to our attention than let problems go unnoticed.
15. Above all, just use your common sense and decency and help to make this a fun, relaxed, useful and open community.
Basically this boils down to two things:
Wheaton's Law - Don't be a dick.
Preston's Law - Be excellent to each other.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you. This forum is a living, changing site so at times rules may be relaxed or changed, but this is only done at the behest of the admins who have final say. If you would like to suggest any additions or amendments to the rules please PM an admin or mod and we will consider it.
If you're new to the forum and want to know what we do at ARC, introduce yourself or ask questions about the forum itself, come on in.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest